Wed, Dec 07|
Writing Inafa'maolek is a drop in virtual writing circle. A moment in time together to move toward harmony, writing what's present.
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2022, 11:50 PM – 11:55 PM PST
About The Event
Each tituge' (writer) is welcome to upload to the private online group any writing they want to share. Here are some ideas:
- Unedited free-write about any topic and of any length
- Part of a larger writing project
- Respond to prompt from Creative Nonfiction's momoir course (prompt will be uploaded weekly in the private Writing Inafa'maolek group)
- How your writing process is going
- What you notice in the moment (What you sense in your body? What are your thoughts? What your your emotions? How is your spirit?)
This is about strengthening community so if you chose to read, please consider responding by affirming the good and/or sharing what moved you. Being a silent reader is also welcome. Please refrain from cratique or asking questions you expect the writer to answer so this may be a space to write ones truth and play with with fiction.