Wed, Dec 14|
Writing Inafa'maolek is a drop in virtual writing circle. A moment in time together to move toward harmony, writing what's present.
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2022, 11:50 PM – 11:55 PM PST
About The Event
Each tituge' (writer) is welcome to upload to the private online group any writing they want to share. Here are some ideas:
- Unedited free write about any topic and of any length
- Part of a larger writing project
- Responding to prompt from Creative Nonfiction's momoir course (this prompt will be uploaded weekly in the private Writing Inafa'maolek group)
- How your writing process is going for you
- What you notice in the moment. Wwhat you sense in your body, what are your thoughts, what your your emotions, how is your spirit.
This is about strengthening community so if you chose to read, please consider responding by affirming the good and/or sharing what moved you. Being a silent reader is also welcome. Please refrain from cratique or asking questions you the writer to answer so this may be a space to write ones truth or play with with fiction.